Why Everything In Corporate Travel Will Change
John Rose, Chief Risk Officer Altour
Brandon Strauss, CEO/Founder CapTrav
COVID-19 has tested our Risk Management programs like never before.
While many companies scrambled to locate and help their travelers get home safely, the vast majority were simply unable to respond to all traveler needs because a significant number booked travel outside of the company’s travel agency.
The result is a deficiency in the duty of care provided to travelers, frustration, and potential legal exposure.
Join me for a 45 min webinar as we explore:
- Why Risk Management programs are about to change forever
- Why a renewed focus on corporate travel compliance WON’T work
- How the changing demographics in organizations will affect risk and how we procure travel
- The impact of NDC (New Distribution Capability) to our risk programs
- How CapTrav solves the people tracking problem when travelers book outside of the approved travel agency